Perkins Solicitors has developed its practice by providing professional advice to boards and senior management on corporate and constitutional issues, company structures and shareholder arrangements, Equity and Debt capital market transactions, Australian Financial Services Licencing and financial sector regulation.
- Formation and restructure of foreign banks in Australia;
- Merger of ASX listed companies;
- $500 Million US$ note issue by major ASX listed infrastructure company;
- $100 million plus Accelerated rights Entitlement Offer for ASX listed resource company;
- Various underwritten and non- underwritten capital raisings (IPO, rights issues, placements, security purchase plans and convertible note issues) totalling in excess of $2 billion for ASX listed companies;
- Australian Financial Services Licence applications and amendment of licence conditions;
- Unwinding of long established private company with assets in excess of $50 million and resolution of contentious shareholder disputes;
- Due Diligence to support mergers and acquisitions;
- Corporate investigation and Reports;
- Establishment of various companies including shareholder agreements, joint development agreements and similar;
- Representation of foreign shareholders;
- Resolution of complex contractual disputes;
- Settlement of various shareholder disputes;
- Development of financial products in Australia and Asia: investment products, transaction services products and payment platforms;
- Various property transactions; acquisitions, disposals, subdivision and leases.